CDL Dedicated Driver Unload
EPES Transport is hiring for CDL-A Company Truck Driver jobs that offer fantastic weekly pay and guaranteed weekend home time. If you’re an experienced CDL-A truck driver who prefers regular schedules and the stability of consistent accounts, EPES is the place for you!
As the largest private trucking company in North Carolina, we have continuously provided quality transportation services to our customers for over 90 years. If you’re looking for a better way to live life on the road, EPES has the resources to take you there.
EPES Dedicated Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Company Driver Benefits now start at 30 days!
- $85,000 annually
- NEW $10,000 Sign on Bonus paid out over 6 months!
- Quarterly retention bonus!
- Home Weekends!!!
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Company-match 401(k)
- Assigned driver managers and late-model tractors
- 24 hr. support
- Referral bonuses
Join the carrier that is 9 decades strong – Apply for CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Jobs with EPES today!
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be minimum 21 years old with a valid CDL-A
- Must have 1 year of verifiable experience within last 3 years, or 2 years in the last 5 years.
- Stable work history
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or have minimum 3 months’ comparable experience
At EPES Transport, we love our Veterans – and praising you for your honorable service to our country! Take advantage of your GI Bill benefits while we prepare you for life on the road with our on-the-job training apprenticeship!