CDL Local Truck Drivers
EPES Transport is hiring experienced CDL-A Company Truck Drivers for dedicated truck driver jobs that offer great pay and excellent home time. Enjoy the stability of working with consistent accounts and regular schedules that get you HOME DAILY!
As the largest private trucking company in North Carolina, we have continuously provided quality transportation services to our customers for over 90 years. If you’re looking for a better way to live life on the road, EPES has the resources to take you there.
- Company Driver Benefits now start at 30 days!
- Daily home time
- Competitive pay with exciting NEW increases
- Dedicated freight
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 24 hr. support
- 401(k) with company
Veterans: Take advantage of your GI Bill benefits with our on-the-job training apprenticeship.
CDL-A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be minimum 21 years old with a valid CDL-A
- Must have 1 year of verifiable experience within last 3 years, or 2 years in the last 5 years.
- Stable work history
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or have minimum 3 months’ comparable experience
Join The Carrier That Is 9 Decades Strong – Call a recruiter to get started as a CDL-A Truck Driver with EPES today.