CDL-A Company Driver Dry Van Local Job Opportunity
- Statesville, NC
- Rome, GA
- Valdosta, GA
- Company Driver Benefits now start at 30 days!
- Daily home time
- Competitive pay with exciting NEW increases
- Dedicated freight
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 24 hr. support
- 401(k) with company
Veterans: Take advantage of your GI Bill benefits with our on-the-job training apprenticeship.
CDL-A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be minimum 21 years old with a valid CDL-A
- Must have 1 year of verifiable experience within last 3 years, or 2 years in the last 5 years.
- Stable work history
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or have minimum 3 months’ comparable experience
LeadFlex Job ID: 39523
Post Date: 09/15/2023