CDL-A Independent Contractors Truck Driver Jobs
Independent Contractors are needed for regional and over-the-road CDL-A truck driver jobs at EPES Transport! We offer great percentage-based pay, weekly home time and excellent miles. Are you ready to kick your business into high gear? Partner with EPES today!
OTR, SHORT HAUL, SOUTHWEST, SOUTHEAST REGIONAL LANES AVAILABLE!
Epes Independent Contractor Advantages:
- Weekly flexible home time
- Competitive % Based pay + FSC up to $285,000 + annually!!
- 100% Paid Fuel Surcharge
- No-touch freight
- Fuel, tire and national parts discounts
- Assigned Driver Managers
- True North/True Choices and Occupational Accident Plan options available
- 65% drop and hook
- Paid Cargo and Liability Insurance
>>Lease Purchase opportunities available<<
Put our 9 decades of experience to work for your CDL-A truck driver business with EPES independent contractor opportunities!
Veterans: Take advantage of your GI Bill benefits with our on-the-job training apprenticeship.
CDL-A Independent Contractors requirements:
- Must be minimum 21 years old with valid CDL-A
- Must have 1 year of verifiable experience within last 3 years
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or have minimum 3 months’ comparable experience
- Stable work history